This course is designed to develop the skills needed to be a success in an Executive PA role in a modern organisation. The training course is for people currently working as a PA, Executive PA, Executive Assistant or similar role. .
This course is suitable for:
This course is suitable for a variety of people such as:
- Existing Secretaries, PAs and EAs looking to upgrade their skills and obtain CPD certification
- Experienced people from other sectors and job types looking for a career change
- Company employees looking for job related training
If you have queries about your suitability, please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
- To provide the delegate with the practical ability to perform effectively and pro-actively in an Executive PA role.
- To provide awareness of best practice in communication.
- To create understanding of management mindset, especially in relation to overriding corporate objectives.
- To create greater confidence in effective dialogue with senior executives.
- The course is live and tutor led in a classroom workshop environment.
- The delivery will be a mixture of theory and related practical / interactive sessions.
Date and Location
- The course has a duration of 2 days. Start dates can be seen in the booking form.
- The course runs from 10:00 to 16:00 for 2 days
CPD Accredited Executive PA Course in Dublin
Our training is held in a central Dublin location
36 Dame St, Dublin, D02 EF64, Ireland
- Tutor led workshop environment
- Internationally recognised provider
- Greater technical competence and comprehension of the requirement of an Executive PA
- Confidence building through development of in depth skills
- Understand the management process and how to perform at Executive levels
- Techniques to stay ahead in your field and manage your own development.
What is in the Executive PA course?
On the Job
- Understand the terms PA, Executive PA or EA
- What is the role of an Executive PA
- Career planning for an Executive PA
- Introduction to Management theory
- Styles of Management
- Context in an EA role
- Relationship with your Executive/s
- How can you provide effective support.
- Confidence Building to deal with Executive level environments
- Synchronising your role with that of your Executive
- Setting priorities, managing your role / career to meet the Executive’s needs
- Multi-tasking effectively, taking initiative.
Developing Relationship throughout the organisation
- Understanding how to handle Stakeholders and their importance to your role
- Passive vs. Aggressive vs. Assertive
- Saying “no” is sometimes necessary
Your Career and the Future
- Take control of your career with a clear plan
- Build your map for the future.
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding verbal and non-verbal communication
- Different questioning styles; how to use questions effectively
- Office politics – how to handle this.
- Explanation of the role of social media in the modern executive arena
- Overview of Project Management and Event Management for EA’s
- Communicating and negotiating, win-win solutions; this can be internal or external
- Human resources – EA as interface with this function.
We offer a Microsoft Office Diploma for an Executive PA, if this is interesting please CLICK HERE.